want to buy an airline terminal?

Found 11th Aug 2017Edited by:"seb"
here's your chance.

bid and win for everything and you could erect a terminal in your back garden!!

gaauction.com/eve…l-1
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
How many liberals will buy an Immigration Area?
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 11th Aug 2017
Does it include Tom Hanks?
Will they ship the contents overseas? I would like the computer equipment delivered to a church in the USA, it does have easy access to Dulles airport.
That could make for an interesting episode of homes under the hammer.
A bit worrying on the list...'decommissioned fire safety equipment'.

Empty fire extinguisher anyone?
mrty1 h, 56 m ago

A bit worrying on the list...'decommissioned fire safety equipment'.Empty …A bit worrying on the list...'decommissioned fire safety equipment'.Empty fire extinguisher anyone?

Nah it will be interesting things like light up exit signs and sprinker systems etc, I've forwarded the address to my brother actually as he does go to company auctions, he's not fussy he even got hospital touch screen displays from some lord knows what department for £15 each personally i thought that was disgusting could have been from blood testing machines or something
Error4402 h, 51 m ago

Nah it will be interesting things like light up exit signs and sprinker …Nah it will be interesting things like light up exit signs and sprinker systems etc, I've forwarded the address to my brother actually as he does go to company auctions, he's not fussy he even got hospital touch screen displays from some lord knows what department for £15 each personally i thought that was disgusting could have been from blood testing machines or something

Well if he got them for £15 each then he obviously wasn't bidding against anybody who needed them.
Rubisco1 h, 8 m ago

Well if he got them for £15 each then he obviously wasn't bidding against …Well if he got them for £15 each then he obviously wasn't bidding against anybody who needed them.

I just think they are germ ridden, he kept one and sold the rest
How very nostalgic...

Pops
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants