Expired

Want to buy windows 7 product key, Has anyone used a reputable UK supplier

7 replies
Found 10th Dec 2014
Am now in process of building 3rd computer for family, in the past paid £70 for windows 7 from shop but seeing as I have the disk surely I can just purchase product key online and use that. However am wary of Amazon/ebay etc has anyone used and can recommend a reputable company.
Example windows7productkeysale.co.uk/win…tml less than half the price I have paid on past

7 Comments

I'm sure you can find someone with a legal windows 7 ultimate key 2nd hand cheaply now.
Edited by: "kester76" 10th Dec 2014

After checking that website it looks a little too dodgy to be true.

Retail 8.1 full version from amazon.co.uk
amazon.co.uk/Mic…pro

Retail windows 8 pro £59.50 + upgrade for free to 8.1 pro <= this is the one I would go for as it's sold by Amazon themselves. Don't buy from 3rd parties as dodgy keys normally last around 6 to 8 months before becoming invalid.
amazon.co.uk/Win…ade

bought 1 in April from Ebay for £30. Quite scary as the online activation didn't work but thankfully the
telephone activation did.

shabbird

bought 1 in April from Ebay for £30. Quite scary as the online activation … bought 1 in April from Ebay for £30. Quite scary as the online activation didn't work but thankfully the telephone activation did.

That is normal for second-hand keys, they always require a telephone activation.
Edited by: "joshp" 10th Dec 2014

joshp

That is normal for second-hand keys, they always require a telephone … That is normal for second-hand keys, they always require a telephone activation.

didnt know that. I remember how scared I was that I was scammed. Only thought about the
telephone activation after someone else had left feedback for the seller that telephone system worked for them.

shabbird

didnt know that. I remember how scared I was that I was scammed. Only … didnt know that. I remember how scared I was that I was scammed. Only thought about the telephone activation after someone else had left feedback for the seller that telephone system worked for them.

Yeah, I've done it around 10 times with keys and no second-hand key has ever activated online, I've always had to do the telephone activation process

Can do a windows 7 key for £20 if your interested
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I posted a deal that has been removed411
    2. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE22
    3. Ideas on a upgrade from a UE boombox please?10
    4. Looking to travel from belfast22

See more discussions