Groups

Want to change my blackberry storm to a nokia...advice please

Hi,

Just upgraded to the Blackberry Storm but just not getting on with it as it doesn't have certain features that I miss from the nokias! I can change it within 14 day so what nokia is the best to go for?

Want it for browsing internet, emailing, texting and calls. Miss the sent folder, can't mark multiple texts to delete- got to go through them one by one, can't add folders to save texts to, can't go straight from getting a text message to adding the number to my contacts...I could go on! Plus the screen moves which is off putting and I can't lock it safely!

Not bothered about a touch screen keyboard as it is taking me ages to text on the storm as I keeping hitting the wrong letter! Buttons is fine. Doesn't have to be a tiny phone...just one that does what I want it to do....shame ronseal don't make phones!! lol

8 Comments

Go for an N95 8Ggb or an N96?

if you bought your contract online you usually always have 14 days to decide if you like, if not you can send it back for sumthin else.. Altho from previous experience its a different story if you got it out a shop..

Wait the nokia N97?

Original Poster

AJD851;5359163

if you bought your contract online you usually always have 14 days to … if you bought your contract online you usually always have 14 days to decide if you like, if not you can send it back for sumthin else.. Altho from previous experience its a different story if you got it out a shop..

I bought it from my contract provider over the phone and they always give me 14 days so that's why I want to change it.

Original Poster

chris_corbett;5359386

Nokia E71?

Do you have this and if so, are the keyboard keys very small? Is it easy to hit the wrong key? This has the best review out of the nokias on cnet.

Original Poster

mcscoobs;5358275

Go for an N95 8Ggb or an N96?

Reviews all say that the N95 8Gb crashes lots! That puts me off.

Original Poster

Decided on the E71 after reading lots of reviews.

Thanks for all the replies. :thumbsup:

yes mate i think E71 is much better if you are a previous Blackberry user. Or yet go for E75, a little bit smaller and has a qwerty keypad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions