Groups

Want to make an app and advice ?

Hello people, so I have an idea of an app I want to make. It's a gap in the market within Europe and I believe it can be very successful. I just don't know where to start and make one?? Please any advice guys

8 Comments

Banned

if you have no knowledge of how to go about building an app at all, than i would try somewhere like appypie

tho you might want to first make sure that what your idea is really is a gap in the market and in a demanding area (since there are a lot of apps out there) an paying for an app building service is not worth while if you would have to sell it so cheaply you wouldnt get any return
    Edited by: "057907" 7th Dec 2016

Original Poster

if you have no knowledge of how to go about building an app at all, than … if you have no knowledge of how to go about building an app at all, than i would try somewhere like appypietho you might want to first make sure that what your idea is really is a gap in the market and in a demanding area (since there are a lot of apps out there) an paying for an app building service is not worth while if you would have to sell it so cheaply you wouldnt get any return

I checked and there's only one in UK but the app is always crashing. There's a big following for the market, I also have a big following as I'm involved in the community which links to the idea

hash7861

I checked and there's only one in UK but the app is always crashing. … I checked and there's only one in UK but the app is always crashing. There's a big following for the market, I also have a big following as I'm involved in the community which links to the idea

Judging by your username, im guessing its cannabis related!

Original Poster

tom2kadd1

Judging by your username, im guessing its cannabis related!

Stupid comment, my names Hashim hence why.

hash7861

Stupid comment, my names Hashim hence why.

Well Tom failed miserably

You can outsource dev to india and thailand for a small amount if you have no interest in dev

Have a look at the free MIT App Inventor for Android apps it's a simple gui app builder.. It will give you some idea how to go about building apps. Depending on what your idea is it might be enough, if not you can pay for a commercial builder or ultimately learn Java programming.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1828
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047107
      3. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359

See more discussions