Groups

Want to see What a Call Of Duty is like on XBOX 360... Any Ideas

Hi
    on my 360 i am used to playing racing games - pgr4,forza 3 and so on but i am very curious in seeing wheather i would like a Shooter (COD) for example
    and i am wondering wheather a) i would like it
    b) if they are any good

anyone got any good deals on any version apart from MW2

(ps. really intrested in finding out how much COD 4 would cost)

9 Comments

i dont know many people who dont like call of duty.

buy the game, if you dont like it then it wont depreciate much in price so nothing to worry about.

why buy cod4 when no body plays it?

Banned

Get Modern warfare 2, if you don't like it which is unlikely once you get used to the tactics and controls, just sell it. You will probably lose £5 on it over about a year.

Original Poster

JboyJayJason;6890730

why buy cod4 when no body plays it?

its just if i like cod4 MW2 is its sequal and i would buy that

I picked up cod4 for £7.50 delivered from eBay 3days ago received today mint condition

spud.... im waiting to buy the game as well... so if you buy it for £25/£32 sainsburys, amazon etc and you dont like it then I'll certainly do a deal with you

Original Poster

Disco;6890862

spud.... im waiting to buy the game as well... so if you buy it for … spud.... im waiting to buy the game as well... so if you buy it for £25/£32 sainsburys, amazon etc and you dont like it then I'll certainly do a deal with you

i dont know bout selling to a sundurland fan though... no bad joke

if i get it and dont like it i could sell

Why not just rent a copy from Blockbuster to see if you like it? Borrow a copy from a mate?

use a lovefilm free trial?

In my experience, xbox 360 is perfect for shooter games. Do you generally like shootemups?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871516
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66

See more discussions