Groups
    EXPIRED

Want to sell my Wii, how much should I ask

Banned
    Hi, looking to sell my wii in the local paper, its the console, 2 controllers, 4 games inc wii fit and balance board

Is 70 quid about the right price

15 Comments

i'd ask for a bit more tbh

Original Poster Banned

70 seems to be the going rate

Johnrulez

70 seems to be the going rate

even with the wii fit board?

I'd be interested to buy around that price. Where are you based? How old is the Wii?

would either sell the wii fit board seperately or ask for a bit more

Original Poster Banned

ericagradus

I'd be interested to buy around that price. Where are you based? How old … I'd be interested to buy around that price. Where are you based? How old is the Wii?

can't sell for a week on here, i'm in northern ireland so would cost £10 to post anyways

Banned

I'd aim for £100 for that package then maybe settle on £90.

Original Poster Banned

missp27

even with the wii fit board?

around here, what it sold quickly though

I'll happily givy you £70 for that, i'll even pay postage!!

yeah i would ask for 110, i dont know the normal rate but that board costs a lot and say 60 for hte console ish, 40 for the board and 10 for the controller

Original Poster Banned

will put it on here in a week for 90 quid then, thanks. how long before i have to wait to put the item for sale? isn't it a week?

I sold a Wii with Wii Fit board, 2 games and 2 controllers on here for £155 about a month ago.... I'd up your asking price a bit tbh.

You need to get mods to lock this thread, then wait one week from the time of the lock.

I was looking on ebay as I was going to sell mine on there, (due to lack of use) - Will, plus charger for remotes, around 4 games, wii fit +. and the rate on all the ones i watched were around £120..

Then i will just sell all the other games separate.

Rick

Banned

midlandscomics

I sold a Wii with Wii Fit board, 2 games and 2 controllers on here for … I sold a Wii with Wii Fit board, 2 games and 2 controllers on here for £155 about a month ago.... I'd up your asking price a bit tbh.You need to get mods to lock this thread, then wait one week from the time of the lock.

Yeah but then shops started selling 2nd hand Wiis (warranty) for £60.

Ill take it off your hands for that!

To be honest sold the same as you recently Console, controllers and Wii fit board and got £150 for it.

You should be able to get a bit more than that mate, sell now tho as Microsoft and Playstation are bringing out there own version add ons to make it like the Wii console soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions