Expired

want to sell off some CDs/DVDs: is CeX the best, or is there a better route?

Found 21st Dec 2013
Not sure how many I'm going to sell (100-200+ CDs?) - all depends on the £ return
(ebay is a bit a chore, with so many to sell, so I was hoping to do a cash up front deal)

Any recommendations?
cheers
Community Updates
AskCD
5 Comments
sold all mine to cex....had around 100+ standard dvds ...ended up getting around 45 quid ..as long as theyre no use to you anymore ...id sell dvds or cds to them, electricals? no chance lol
On some items, I found MusicMagpie to have better prices. Not all though.

musicmagpie.co.uk/

Free courier pickup on £5 or 10 items (or more). Might be worth a look.

Regards, Phsy.
MoreForMePound

sold all mine to cex....had around 100+ standard dvds ...ended up getting … sold all mine to cex....had around 100+ standard dvds ...ended up getting around 45 quid ..as long as theyre no use to you anymore ...id sell dvds or cds to them, electricals? no chance lol

I hear ya.......I'm in the process now of alphabetising them (again - they been in boxes from from last move a couple of years ago). I'll get them in 'running order' and see what cex will offer - some of them (rare/collectable/boxsets) I might do ebay.
re: electricals - I had some time to kill last weekend so took a stroll through a local car boot sale..........to see some of the stuff (electrical, connectors....things that I've probably held on) that a lot of people were trying to sell off was rather depressing - made me feel sad
Phsycronix

On some items, I found MusicMagpie to have better prices. Not all … On some items, I found MusicMagpie to have better prices. Not all though.http://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/Free courier pickup on £5 or 10 items (or more). Might be worth a look.Regards, Phsy.

cheers for that - I'll definitely have a look
CEX is the easiest and usually the best prices.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions