Groups
    EXPIRED

Want to send a Helium Balloon with Flowers

Hiya,

my niece passed her GCSEs today and i want to send a helium balloon saying congrats and some flowers. Are there any deals out there or where is the cheapest place plz?

I usually use Bunches but they're charging £13.49 just for the 1 balloon!!! :-o

Rep will be added,

ta

6 Comments

Should Be Negative Postage As It Dossent Weigh Anything

try teleflorist - use Quidco = £6

plus another 10% off
    Teleflorist cashback

Get an additional 10% discount when you enter voucher code QUIDCO10 at the checkout! Valid till the 31st December 2009.

Please note that you will not receive cashback on your purchase if it is used in conjunction with any unauthorised voucher codes.

Teleflorist - [url]www.teleforist.co.uk[/url] - is a worldwide organisation of quality florists - and one of the largest and most popular gift services in the world. Use the code QUIDCO10 to get 10% off flowers until December 31st 2009.

Original Poster

Teleflorist don't do balloons!:oops:

Interflora...i think if you use them for the first time you get free delivery by signing up to their newsletter then you get an email with a voucher you can type into checkout.

Original Poster

Misbah;6140175

Interflora...i think if you use them for the first time you get free … Interflora...i think if you use them for the first time you get free delivery by signing up to their newsletter then you get an email with a voucher you can type into checkout.

Thanx for that, rep added!:thumbsup:

Try next on line
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions