Groups

Want To Set Up An ISA - Which is the best?

Anyone help me out? New to all this stuff, and would like to know a nice reliable ISA, which is also usable (Easy to put money in, take out etc) and a descent interest rate.

Anyone got any suggestions?

5 Comments

Banned

I have one with the britannia BS easy peasy and a standing order every month

If you want to take money out easily, then maybe an ISA is the not a good choice for you, as obviouly once you pay in your yearly allowance, even if you take some or all of it out, you can't pay it back in. Check out Moneysavingexpert.com they have many good articles and comparisons.

Original Poster

Heavertron;4285214

If you want to take money out easily, then maybe an ISA is the not a good … If you want to take money out easily, then maybe an ISA is the not a good choice for you, as obviouly once you pay in your yearly allowance, even if you take some or all of it out, you can't pay it back in. Check out Moneysavingexpert.com they have many good articles and comparisons.

I've read that its £3600 per year input, thats fine dont plan on taking much/any out to be honest

ISA rates have fallen very sharply recently in line with Most saving'saccounts you will be lucky to get over 3% but if the money is in the long term they should perk up in a year or two!

If you near Skipton or in Kent they do some reasonable rates accessed via branch

moneysupermarket.com/sav…gs/

sicpuppy;4285277

I've read that its £3600 per year input, thats fine dont plan on taking … I've read that its £3600 per year input, thats fine dont plan on taking much/any out to be honest

Good idea to try to avoid withdrawals :thumbsup: Check out MSE for the current top paying ISAs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4191857
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764651
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24100
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions