want to stay in a travelodge just outside london any suggestions please.

Anywhere that's near to the underground, and dont want to pay the congestion charge. could anybody help me out with any suggestions please.

5 Comments

sorry...not particularly near an underground but Kew Gardens remains the pick of the bunch...[ and I've stayed in most]

Try the Travelodge London Docklands

I have often stopped at M4 West Heathrow travelodge.
It is usually one of the cheapest lodges (have stayed there for £19 many times) and it is near Hounslow West tube station where there is a free car park (well it was free the times I stayed there) although it might cost £2.50.
en.parkopedia.co.uk/par…ow/
I have done this a few times and it's a winner as far as I'm concerned.

We stayed at Ilford ...... easy to get into town by train (5 mins walk to station) .... loads of shops just around the corner, easy to get to ..... and parking .... what more could you want !

Banned

mimosasttropez

sorry...not particularly near an underground but Kew Gardens remains the … sorry...not particularly near an underground but Kew Gardens remains the pick of the bunch...[ and I've stayed in most]

+1 for that one, although not near the underground, its a stones throw from the train, they run about every 20 mins to central london, and a return is £5.30
Can't comment on the hotel itself, I was staying in the holiday inn in brentford last month just up the road, but did look at teh travelodge first
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
    3. love affairs1547
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions