Want to use mac software on a pc ?

8 replies
Found 22nd Oct 2008
they have created a hack to run mac software on a pc

basically they created a version of leopard that doesn't search for the apple boot license

link in next post

1. Misc
  2. Apple
  3. PC
7 Comments

By this, do you mean run the mac OS or run 3rd party software meant for macs?

its the o/s

hypnoticstate;3264046

By this, do you mean run the mac OS or run 3rd party software meant for … By this, do you mean run the mac OS or run 3rd party software meant for macs?

This is not as the op implies a simple way of running mac software ie. apps on a pc its how to put Mac OS X on a pc, its a very complicated method that requires knowledge and skills, the kalway hack doesnt auto detect your hardware you have to tell it all the details including graphics ram installed etc, not for the faint hearted:-D

from what a Mac Tecchie friend told me it might be easier to put windows on to a mac

Original Poster

bargain surfer;3264581

from what a Mac Tecchie friend told me it might be easier to put windows … from what a Mac Tecchie friend told me it might be easier to put windows on to a mac

yesa as there is an app called bootcamp that does it for you, you run windows and mac as 2 seperate systems, when you boot up the apple, you choose if you wanna use macc or windows

yep bootcamp is easy to use and setup. the mac even creates a driver cd for you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769397
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983235
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4497
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856

See more discussions