Groups

WANT: Xbox live 1 month trial :(

Ran out a few days ago, would appreciate if someone could donate a 1 month trial! I am skint, else I would pay a few quid would really, genuinly appreciate it. Thank!

18 Comments

considering these normally go for £3.50 on here, i doubt a donation will happen im afraid, especially for a very new member with no feedback.
    I might be surprised, or you might have more luck if you can at least trade something for it.

Sure if you try for a 48hour one you might get a freebie or two though...

Original Poster

I don't see what being new of having no feedback has to do with it as i'm not selling or offering anything else, just asking for a kind gesture but i see where you're coming from.

Original Poster

Any trials would help

Just to let you know, even codes that come with PC games (microsoft) work with XB live!

Bhav007;4041174

I don't see what being new of having no feedback has to do with it as … I don't see what being new of having no feedback has to do with it as i'm not selling or offering anything else, just asking for a kind gesture but i see where you're coming from.

i might be able to get u a 24/48 hour one 2moz maybe lol

I have a month code mate, would want £3.50 for it though - Paypal Gift.

Interested?

Bhav007;4041174

I don't see what being new of having no feedback has to do with it as … I don't see what being new of having no feedback has to do with it as i'm not selling or offering anything else, just asking for a kind gesture but i see where you're coming from.

as it shows you havent traded on here, whereas a valued member of HUKD with a good feedback would be more likely to get one, thats all.
    £3.50 really isnt much for a month, surely you could afford £3.50 for it? thats what? a drink and half less down the pub, turn down the heating by 1 degree and your probably save the same over a month...

Banned

If you're not selling or trading, you've posted in the wrong section.

Moved to correct forum ^ Thanks

awoodhall2003;4041606

as it shows you havent traded on here, whereas a valued member of HUKD … as it shows you havent traded on here, whereas a valued member of HUKD with a good feedback would be more likely to get one, thats all.£3.50 really isnt much for a month, surely you could afford £3.50 for it? thats what? a drink and half less down the pub, turn down the heating by 1 degree and your probably save the same over a month...

lol....loving the ways to save money :thumbsup:

Maybe a 48hr code but 1 month free XBL? come on!

Original Poster

Any trial is welcome! But I need it today if possible as I hav a few guests round!

Original Poster

This is not expired, please unexpire it! Even a 48 hour code is enough! Thanks!

Can you not make a new profile you are allowed 3 - 1 month trials using the same 360

Original Poster

dontasciime;4049963

Can you not make a new profile you are allowed 3 - 1 month trials using … Can you not make a new profile you are allowed 3 - 1 month trials using the same 360

Hi thanks for the reply, but I have already used all trials, as we have four accounts on my 360 (me, my 2 brothers, and an account for a guest), so we most likely won't get any more trials.

I have a 48 hour if thats any good

out of my gears of war it does have an expiration date (which has past) so not sure it will work which is really annoying)

Original Poster

dontasciime;4050599

I have a 48 hour if thats any goodout of my gears of war it does have an … I have a 48 hour if thats any goodout of my gears of war it does have an expiration date (which has past) so not sure it will work which is really annoying)

Hi, can i try it anyway? If you don't mind letting me have it, please PM it to me! Thanks mate!

Bhav007;4050691

Hi, can i try it anyway? If you don't mind letting me have it, please PM … Hi, can i try it anyway? If you don't mind letting me have it, please PM it to me! Thanks mate!

Sent

It should still work I know plenty of people who have used the ones that supposedly are expired and theirs worked so good luck

Original Poster

dontasciime;4050748

SentIt should still work I know plenty of people who have used the ones … SentIt should still work I know plenty of people who have used the ones that supposedly are expired and theirs worked so good luck

WORKED! Thank you, you are truly kind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions