EXPIRED

wanted: 1 months xbox live gold ( for free please! )

I know its a long shot but if you dont ask you dont get !

i`m looking for a kind member to GIve me a 1 month xbox live gold trial, all i can offer in return is rep+ as you are no longer allowed to sell these on here.

I tryed to buy one on live early and it doesn`t seem to accept solo so i`m screwed as i haven`t got a american express, mastercard or visa

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

Edit: just tryed to do it online at live.com still only offers the same, SHAME on you microsoft wouldn`t have these problems if i had brought a PS3.

21 Comments

if you asked for a 48hr but a month , do paypal not take solo???

Original Poster

Really want to play gow2 online.

Original Poster

mrman007;7636160

if you asked for a 48hr but a month , do paypal not take solo???

why did you ask about paypal, sorry dont get what you mean (but yes they do)

cant sell but i believe you are allowed to trade for them

Just create another user on your Xbox, and get a month free.
If you need to keep your trophies or whatever, then you are out of luck.

Can some1 please give me a Years code? It must be free, kthxbye.

Tanchi;7636358

I want 10 year. :whistling:

You should put up a post say trade for!! may get better response...

thesaint;7636251

Just create another user on your Xbox, and get a month free.If you need … Just create another user on your Xbox, and get a month free.If you need to keep your trophies or whatever, then you are out of luck.

can you do that can you??? :?

mrman007;7636550

can you do that can you??? :?

Yeah i think you can create 4 accounts per console that come with 1 month free, It might be 3 accounts not 100% sure

Op, I know you wouldnt have these problems with ps3 but then you wouldnt be able to play GOW2 at all:-D

Edit: Had a look and its 3 accounts

Original Poster

Tanchi;7636358

mrman007;7636484

I want 10 year. :whistling:

Sorry, don`t really see why you feel the need to take the p**s i`m only trying to stick to the site rules

i would happily pay but as i have already stated you can no longer sell these on here as they don`t have a rrp

I know they're not allowed to be sold, but I don't think the word 'must' in the title helps your cause, to me it looks more like a demand that you aren't going to pay for one, even if that might be the contrary.

adammegsue;7636625

Sorry, don`t really see why you feel the need to take the p**s i`m only … Sorry, don`t really see why you feel the need to take the p**s i`m only trying to stick to the site rules i would happily pay but as i have already stated you can no longer sell these on here as they don`t have a rrp

Thats why people prefer to trade than beg.

Original Poster

I have just signed up for a 02 money card so i will wait for for that to come instead, dont like being called a beggar

adammegsue;7639535

I have just signed up for a 02 money card so i will wait for for that to … I have just signed up for a 02 money card so i will wait for for that to come instead, dont like being called a beggar

Like the very 1st reply to this thread stated, which you ignored, if you'd asked for a 48 hour code, you would have probably got one.

Also, I suggested creating another user on your 360, and you ignored that too.

Banned

I need a new console.
Anyone out there want to give me a FREE Playstation 3?

JonnyTwoToes;7639635

I need a new console. Anyone out there want to give me a FREE … I need a new console. Anyone out there want to give me a FREE Playstation 3?

Sooooooo close...........but i'm afraid i'm giving away my 360 and 50" Plasma. Maybe next time. :-(

Banned

Syzable;7639677

Sooooooo close...........but i'm afraid i'm giving away my 360 and 50" … Sooooooo close...........but i'm afraid i'm giving away my 360 and 50" Plasma. Maybe next time. :-(

I'll have the plasma please it MUST be free postage tho, ta:thumbsup:

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes;7639635

I need a new console. Anyone out there want to give me a FREE … I need a new console. Anyone out there want to give me a FREE Playstation 3?

Syzable;7639677

Sooooooo close...........but i'm afraid i'm giving away my 360 and 50" … Sooooooo close...........but i'm afraid i'm giving away my 360 and 50" Plasma. Maybe next time. :-(

tinkerbell28;7639852

I'll have the plasma please it MUST be free postage tho, ta:thumbsup:

IDIOTS

MODS: please close thread

Admin

closed @ OP req

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
  2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
  3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
  4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions