Groups

WANTED : 1 x BandaiNamco VIP Slip Code

Desperately seeking one BandaiNamco VIP slip code

Not very often this reward scheme has anything worthwhile, so I know most people don't bother with it, but I'm in desperate need of one more game code to place an order. Some games I haven't registered would include -
    Tales of Zestiria
    Ni No Kuni
    Dark Souls 3 (ps4) version
    ..and many others I'm sure

I do have one Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (PS3 version) code that I could trade with any one that collects these too, and has a duplicate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Comments

Hi

You still after one? Think ive a few from jojos adventure. Yours if you want!

Original Poster

katchiib

Hi You still after one? Think ive a few from jojos adventure. Yours if … Hi You still after one? Think ive a few from jojos adventure. Yours if you want!

Yeah, that's a game I've never registered so that would help me out no end if you would message me one across. Many thanks indeed!

Original Poster

BUMP - still looking for one or two of these codes, if anyone has any they're not going to use that would be very helpful indeed!

Original Poster

Other fairly common games that would have codes I could use would include things like Dark Souls 2 : Scholar of the First Sin and Project CARS, etc!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767127
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions