Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted 1970's Fancy Dress ideas

Christmas fancy dress party is 1970's.
    Help and ideas wanted Female in her late forties and not very slim needs a lot of help.
    Please don't say Lulu I am too BIG

5 Comments

How tall are you?? My friends 30th was characters from the year she was born which was 1970 something and her sister in law went as yoda from star wars she looked fab and it was only a mask and on old sheet :0)

Original Poster

lotifer

How tall are you?? My friends 30th was characters from the year she was … How tall are you?? My friends 30th was characters from the year she was born which was 1970 something and her sister in law went as yoda from star wars she looked fab and it was only a mask and on old sheet :0)

I am 5ft8"

Tanya

I am 5ft8"

Maybe a bit tall she is 5 ft nothing so it was quite funny. I'll have a look through the pics see what else there was and come back to you xx

I had a 1973 themed fancy dress party for my 30th. When you say BIG, in what way do you mean - my wife made a fantastic Dolly Parton! I was a rather sweaty Jumpsuited Elvis! Have a look at what films were released and see if there are any good characters that you like. You could always try and be a bit surreal - dress up as an orange and put a key in the back - a Clockwork Orange.

Original Poster

Mike73

I had a 1973 themed fancy dress party for my 30th. When you say BIG, in … I had a 1973 themed fancy dress party for my 30th. When you say BIG, in what way do you mean - my wife made a fantastic Dolly Parton! I was a rather sweaty Jumpsuited Elvis! Have a look at what films were released and see if there are any good characters that you like. You could always try and be a bit surreal - dress up as an orange and put a key in the back - a Clockwork Orange.

I would love to be a Dolly Parton, but my waist is the same size as my boobs. lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3988
      3. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
      4. Free JackpotJoy Plate44

See more discussions