Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - 1GB-2GB RS-MMC (Mobile MMC) for N770

Okay, so I'm one of the people who ordered one of the n770s through the recent deal, and while I haven't actually received it yet I want to put in an order for an appropriate 1gb - 2gb memory card for it.

I think I'm right in saying it takes dual voltage rs-mmc cards which are more commonly known as mobile mmc.

Can any kind souls point me in the right direction for a good deal? Surely many of you have been looking at this?

9 Comments

Original Poster

This seems like a hot deal?

amazon.co.uk/Kin…8-1

Comes out at £11.49 because of the hefty postage though :?

Original Poster

BUMP! My N770 might actually arrive soon :thumbsup:

Found a 1GB RS-MMC reduced size card (think that's the right one) for £6.28 delivered.

]BigPockets

I seem to find both RS-MMC cards & Mobile MMC cards - they look like the same to me - although the one branded as mobile is £13.99, but the packaging looks exactly the same.

2gb £6.85 plus postage

]HERE

http://svp.co.uk/prodimages/me2103.jpg

The 2gb RS-MMC card from SVP is now out of stock.

[SIZE=2]There is a 2gb card for £9.48 (inc. delivery) on ]bigpockets.co.uk - is it compatible with the n770?[/SIZE]

]http//ww…b12

Original Poster

Ordered that one gia so i'll let you know.

It not being dual voltage may stop me formatting it on the n770, but once dne through the pc I think it'll work fine.

Hmm yeah, thats a good point, as it isn't dual voltage it might have quite a slow write speed. I may invest in a suitable card reader for wanging on movie films and musicaroo.

Original Poster

Seems to work fine although I can't give you an indication of write speed as I'm currently using a PC with only USB1.1 capable ports!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      2. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      4. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811

See more discussions