Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED **2.5 INTERNAL HARD DRIVE DOCK**

WANTED **2.5 INTERNAL HARD DRIVE DOCK**
    I want to buy a hard drive dock and have seen this:play.com/PC/…tml
    but i would like to pick one up instore as i dont want to wait for it in the post!
    REP will be add ed to all that help!

6 Comments

Its unlikely you will find a dock similar to this in store.

You will find some flimsy ones. I have only seen the normal caddies which take a standard 3.5" or 2.5" drive.

Brando style docks (google brando hdd dock) are mostly sold online.

I recommend you order it online. Maplin have various docks available, but their prices are, as always, shocking. ]Link

got mine off ebay for 19.99including delivery....u can fit the 2.5 and the 3.5 sata drives into it.....they are always on there have a look ....

You are asking about INTERNAL docks, it seem all your answers are for external docks. I have a SATA 2.5" drive in my PC, its simply attached to normal SATA leads inc power supply. The old IDE ones were way more complicated, but the SAT 2.5" and 3.5" drives have identical connectors

I have tucked mine where the floppy drive normally goes, its unlikely to move around so quite safe to to sit there

Maplin cables maplin.co.uk/Sea…=15

But can be found anywhere (Pcworld etc.)

dcx_badass;7474157

No they want a dock for an Internal Hard drive.

OK then looking at the price already forund on that product it is very good, Maplins have them but quite expensive
    maplin.co.uk/Sea…ard drive dock&source=15

Original Poster

Thanks REP added to all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?712
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319

See more discussions