Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: 360 Wireless Adapter

Hi, know this item is quite a regular post, but i'm in need of one. Where is currently the best place to get one? Or has anyone got one for sale?
    Thanks,
    Jim

7 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks, but really not looking to spend more than £40 inc. p+p.

I know this sounds daft but couldn't you move your router near the xbox and plug straight in to the ethernet connection.Would save you £40

There was a deal on here the other day for £32 i think..
    was via a £30 off catalogue voucher
    cant remember more than that, and hukd search is being its usual crappyness, so i cant find it for you...

Original Poster

hutchir9;4960133

I know this sounds daft but couldn't you move your router near the xbox … I know this sounds daft but couldn't you move your router near the xbox and plug straight in to the ethernet connection.Would save you £40

I know, I've had that set up for a while but have had to move the router to a more central point in the house to allow everyone else to connect as well.

Original Poster

tazxxx;4960825

There was a deal on here the other day for £32 i think..was via a £30 off … There was a deal on here the other day for £32 i think..was via a £30 off catalogue vouchercant remember more than that, and hukd search is being its usual crappyness, so i cant find it for you...

Thanks, I'll have a look around and see if I can find it.

Game/Gamestation have also done offers in the past where you can get one for £30-40 pounds if you buy something else at the same time (including things like £1 key chains) so it might be worth asking about that instore... no idea if it's still on currently

The deal tazxxx was talking about is here hotukdeals.com/ite…-o/
    But you might wanna check the comments, and also to check the comments of the voucher, seeing as people have had issues with the company trying to reclaim money later on...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions