Expired

Wanted: 48 hour Xbox Live! code. Pleeease :)

6 replies
Found 20th Feb 2009
Hi,

After selling/trading loads of Xbox Live! code on here over the past couple of months, my friend has just realised that his subscription has expired the day after I traded my last code.
We have a Gears 2 session planned for tomorrow so was just wondering if anyone is knid enough to either lend me one of these codes (will return one when I get another, which is quite often) or sell me one for a nominal fee.

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Original Poster

Why is this expired?

Whats the nominal fee

Original Poster

jon15;4434172

Whats the nominal fee

Erm, well however cheap you are willing to sell considering that these are usually given away free.
I'm only asking cos I'm desperate. If I knew he was running out I'd've given him one of the 1 month codes I recently traded on here.

Don't worry about the fee i'll give you one for nothing. I didn't pay anything for it for it anyway. I'm not sure it will work as a guy on av forums gave it to me for winning a prize draw, but you could always try.

Original Poster

Cheers mate,

I won't know if it worked until tomorrow afternoon when I go round there but thanks a lot

Repped :thumbsup:

supermod

As it's a Freebie I've moved this thread to MISC, & thanks jon15 for helping the OP out :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61630
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions