Wanted -

Found 6th Dec 2006
for cooking

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Diodorus-siculus

for cooking the christmas goose :santa:It has to be a reasonable size but … for cooking the christmas goose :santa:It has to be a reasonable size but more important is the rack in the bottom on which the goose sits so that the fat drips off rather than have the goose sitting in fat all the time.I'm not sure of what they are called and my google skills aren't up to it so if anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful and will raise a glass to you on Christmas Eve :-DMany thanks, Dio

Hiya. They're called a number of things: roasting tins, roasters, etc. - so helpful, eh?

Do you want one in a shop or to order one? The best and most reasonable ranges I've seen lately: Sainsbury's kitchenware, ASDA, Woolies.

If you want to order one in, just look under roasting or roasters in kitchenware on any of the online comparison sites. The rack will be trickier to find / more expensive set.

Diodorus-siculus

Cheers Angua; I'll be back googling again.May get a chance to drop into … Cheers Angua; I'll be back googling again.May get a chance to drop into the Trafford Centre tomorrow pm if I can and will have a browse. Just prefer to order online as it saves me queing with the hoi polloi ;-)

Good luck! After last year's fiasco, I should send you my roasting tin and rack! :shock: We're thinking of a non-trad meal this year! :thumbsup:

hi
i saw one in my local co-op yesterday with a carving knife and fork for £4.99!
hope that helps

Looking for a cheap water butt slim
Post a comment
@
    Text