Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted a cheapish but very good carpet cleaner please

I was thinking about a bissel one but are they any good?

6 Comments

Ive got a Bissel Quickwash and it took out a red wine stain from the carpet so pretty good in my book

I've had a Vax XL for about 3 years and swear by it, dead east to use and clean plus much cheaper than a bissell!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DaisyandBob;6241664

Ive got a Bissel Quickwash and it took out a red wine stain from the … Ive got a Bissel Quickwash and it took out a red wine stain from the carpet so pretty good in my book

Great thanks, think ill give it a try :thumbsup:

Winkie;6242500

I've had a Vax XL for about 3 years and swear by it, dead east to use and … I've had a Vax XL for about 3 years and swear by it, dead east to use and clean plus much cheaper than a bissell!:thumbsup:

Ive had 2 vax's (not carpet washers) and both have been useless and then broke so really don't want to risk it!

None of the domestic cleaners are much good.

My husband and i own a cleaning company and very often he cleans carpets where the customer has tried using either vanish or domestic cleaners. I would recommend having them cleaned professionaly as its more expensive to replace the carpet if something went wrong with the other.

Emzy81;6242628

Great thanks, think ill give it a try :thumbsup:Ive had 2 vax's (not … Great thanks, think ill give it a try :thumbsup:Ive had 2 vax's (not carpet washers) and both have been useless and then broke so really don't want to risk it!

I agree vax hoovers are rubbish and i wouldn't buy 1 but this carpet washer is great.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions