Expired

WANTED: a date

Found 27th Apr 2008
am after a date with a lovely woman willing to show me a good time. prefer someone local but willing to travel if i can crash on the couch. hehe. anyone?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
464 Comments

where do u need to get to?

DId you ponder on which section to post this in

Freebies?
Competitions?
For sale/Trade?

greg_68;1981040

DId you ponder on which section to post this inFreebies?Competitions?For … DId you ponder on which section to post this inFreebies?Competitions?For sale/Trade?

lol

Original Poster

lol. considered freebie, but that gives off that im easy, competition makes me out to be a huge priza, and for sales makes me out as a *****. seeing as im all 3 i couldnt decide and went with misc!

before anyone takes you up on this (if?) shouldnt you post some particulars?
Age for a start..lol:)

lulu?

greg_68;1981040

DId you ponder on which section to post this inFreebies?Competitions?For … DId you ponder on which section to post this inFreebies?Competitions?For sale/Trade?

you forgot the "Deals requests" section - maybe Ace is willing to pay.......:whistling:

Original Poster

LOL. nice gari!

Original Poster

Ok, some particulars of myself: im 24, from basingstoke in hampshire, 5ft9, size 10 SHOE!, 30 waist.
pic will be added in a min

Banned

are you paying?

this is a deal website surely?
not a dating website...get out more mate

Ace Hayward;1981078

Ok, some particulars of myself: im 24, from basingstoke in hampshire, … Ok, some particulars of myself: im 24, from basingstoke in hampshire, 5ft9, size 10 show, 30 waist. pic will be added in a min

whats size 10 show????
too young for me honey. dammit!!

sassie;1981081

are you paying?

Can we ban u from the site for that comment... or only when u set a price?

Banned

ciazman;1981088

this is a deal website surely?not a dating website...get out more mate

i think those that cant see banter are the ones that need to get out more:p

Original Poster

well your a bit of a spoilsport huh ciazman. i might be a good deal to the right person. paying for what sassie?!?!?

Banned

donbreach;1981096

like they'de need a reason - lol

Banned

Ace Hayward;1981098

well your a bit of a spoilsport huh ciazman. i might be a good deal to … well your a bit of a spoilsport huh ciazman. i might be a good deal to the right person. paying for what sassie?!?!?

well whatever you plan on doing on this date:?

sassie;1981097

i think those that cant see banter are the ones that need to get out … i think those that cant see banter are the ones that need to get out more:p

or maybe i go out too much to recognise this type of, what, e-banter?

donbreach;1981096

at least Sassie not trying to do a deal by PM. Strictly speaking she should also supply a photo of the goods on offer......

Banned

ciazman;1981111

or maybe i go out too much to recognise this type of, what, e-banter?

to be honest if i had any sort of a life i wouldnt even be on here, but as i dont i am, and you are because?????????????? -lol

Ace Hayward;1981078

im 24, from basingstoke in hampshire, 5ft9, size 10 SHOE!, 30 waist.

The only thing I don't beat u in is age... god damn u have a small waist...

Banned

doh, never noticed height, sorry ace your to short mate

sassie;1981118

to be honest if i had any sort of a life i wouldnt even be on here, but … to be honest if i had any sort of a life i wouldnt even be on here, but as i dont i am, and you are because?????????????? -lol

because i like to find a nice little deal, sell some shiz, be distracted from coursework and relax when stupidly hungover, love.

gari189;1981116

at least Sassie not trying to do a deal by PM. Strictly speaking she … at least Sassie not trying to do a deal by PM. Strictly speaking she should also supply a photo of the goods on offer......

HAHAHAHAHA ROFL don't forget feedback!!!

sassie;1981132

doh, never noticed height, sorry ace your to short mate

Why how tall are u then giant?

Banned

ciazman;1981133

because i like to find a nice little deal, sell some shiz, be distracted … because i like to find a nice little deal, sell some shiz, be distracted from coursework and relax when stupidly hungover, love.

well hang around a little more and you may get to distinguish between the banter and the desperate, although i believe there isnt alot, sweetie;-)

Banned

donbreach;1981141

Why how tall are u then giant?

i like taller men than me, and im about 5ft8in

sassie;1981143

well hang around a little more and you may get to distinguish between the … well hang around a little more and you may get to distinguish between the banter and the desperate, although i believe there isnt alot, sweetie;-)

Lmao, you go girl!!!!!

ciazman;1981133

because i like to find a nice little deal, sell some shiz, be distracted … because i like to find a nice little deal, sell some shiz, be distracted from coursework and relax when stupidly hungover, love.

get over your self you boring sod.

and love dont patronize her.

you dont like done read.

ps sass ill let you know tomoz

And wot if the woman was willng to pay?

I know a few like that!

:whistling:

You could pretend to be a fireman and post on the free fire alarms deal!
hotukdeals.com/ite…ng-

lol!!!

sassie;1981151

i like taller men than me, and im about 5ft8in

means nothing to me... smaller than 6"3 and that's all that matters... anything above that is freakish (or that's what I tell myself... jealous of the taller)

jennie-jack;1981160

get over your self you boring sod.and love dont patronize her.you dont … get over your self you boring sod.and love dont patronize her.you dont like done read.ps sass ill let you know tomoz

LOL

WantOne;1981161

And wot if the woman was willng to pay?I know a few like that!

Swing their numbers my way... I'm skint at the moment... plus I price match (well it is the HUKD way)

Original Poster

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3484/dsc00054zl3.jpg
myself advertising milkshake
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8082/file0006pk1.jpg
thats my cum face
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/52/p7170018wu1.jpg
my amazing gravity defying straws
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/451/dsc00799dr9.jpg
me in the morning without makeup

donbreach;1981172

means nothing to me... smaller than 6"3 and that's all that matters... … means nothing to me... smaller than 6"3 and that's all that matters... anything above that is freakish (or that's what I tell myself... jealous of the taller)

tall guys are so hot...ok not peter crouch tall...but still....
anyways ace has a good height.... any taller and he would be lanky i guess... sounds like a good frame.

Banned

your a handsome chappy but far to young and slim - lol

Original Poster

sassie, wont matter the height when we're laying down... ;-)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that pic is fab

remind the woman to sleep on the good side
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify, Apple, or Google Play Music?33
    2. How much gravel would I need to buy for my garden ??66
    3. Prime members - is it worth it?66
    4. boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?11

See more discussions