Wanted: A decent opticians??

I have been tasked into finding a decent opticians who take on NHS or dole people for free tests and glasses. I take it most if not all high street take NHS customers. From experience who are the better on the high street???

Thanks in advance. x

10 Comments

my partners used both tesco and asda and both were equally as good as each other and very helpful.

Thought Tescos did one for free. I got one few months back, but I wasn't on the dole.

Original Poster

Tesco and asda do glasses??? eye ones?

Chiptivo;8055528

Instead of feet ones yes. The bigger stores have opticians.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8055544

Instead of feet ones yes. The bigger stores have opticians.

I added eye ones, as I thought people would jump on the fact they do sell drinking glasses.. lol. :thumbsup:

Chiptivo;8055528

yeah, they have a wide range of frames, budget frames, designer frames etc. check if you local stores have an opticians then you could go while you do your shopping.

Chiptivo;8055580

I added eye ones, as I thought people would jump on the fact they do sell … I added eye ones, as I thought people would jump on the fact they do sell drinking glasses.. lol. :thumbsup:

Yep I get what you mean on this forum:whistling:

stay away from specsavers, my daughter goes there and her glasses keep falling to bits
time to find a new opticians me thinks....

Original Poster

I am trying to arrange a appointment for them at the Tesco (I have found the local one has a opticians, thing is, no one is answering in store... Can they just drop in and have it done????

Chiptivo;8055808

I am trying to arrange a appointment for them at the Tesco (I have found … I am trying to arrange a appointment for them at the Tesco (I have found the local one has a opticians, thing is, no one is answering in store... Can they just drop in and have it done????

I had to go instore and book, local stores don't give out the numbers just the 0845 number.

Which reminds me I need to go on Saturday.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764002
    2. Ebid over Ebay33
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11

See more discussions