Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: A good keyboard

Hi looking to get a new Keyboard and cant find a good one for me.

I though this one was good:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Del…tem

but i only need the keybaord, and want to pay about £20 max. and preferably be a red and black colour.

So if anyone has one for sale or knows where i can get one can you please psot here:

Thanks

2 Comments

Cherry keyboards come highly recommended

Wireless bundle for about 20 - unfort its black and silver...

scan.co.uk/Pro…y=1

Good in what way? Do you want to do a lot of typing on it? Do you specifically want or not want media buttons? Does it need to be wireless?

If you want a good solid keyboard that'll last for the next twenty years then something like the black cherry G83-6000 would do: cherrykeyboardsrus.co.uk/G83…htm it is slightly over £20 delivered though. The Cherry Cymotion Expert is also supposed to be very good and comes in black

If you just want a basic keyboard that's not going to get any heavy use then ebuyer do a black and red one for £4+delivery: ebuyer.com/pro…137 It is US layout and laptop-style slimline though so avoid if you're doing a lot of typing.

If you want something shiny then there's the black and silver saitek eclipse with a red backlight, there's a soon to end one on ebay for under £20

If you want one of those dells you linked then they come up regulaly on ebay on their own, you shouldn't have any trouble getting one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      2. Marvel characters22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions