EXPIRED

wanted a good pay as you go or pay monthly deal

i am on 02 just now with 500 free texts for 15 quid a month. i was looking to get a better deal without going for a 12 month contract. i would be willing to do the 1 month deals if i could keep my current number. can anyone offer advise?

9 Comments

vodafone sim only deal, £15 per month, 600 anytime minutes, unlimited texts.

can transfer your number, and it is a year long contract.

or, if you want to, can get the same deal for £20 per month through quidco, but get £100 cashback for this, thus making it average at under £12 per month. Again for a year long contract.

this help?

Original Poster

thats the kind of help i am looking for but i dont want the 1 year contract. only the 1 month one or pay as you go. trying to get the best deal for myself for 15-20. i know i will get the better deal on a yearly contract but i really dont wanna tie myself down to that amount of time

Orange Racoon 15. This is a SIM only deal but runs month to month. £15/month 300 anytime mins, 100 texts and unlimited landline.

Original Poster

i kinda text alot and thats whats killing my balance. probably use about 700 texts a month

davidlavery;5812209

i kinda text alot and thats whats killing my balance. probably use about … i kinda text alot and thats whats killing my balance. probably use about 700 texts a month

you can get vodafone sim only contracts, 20 per motnh for 600mins and unlim texts, or i think the 15per month is 200 mins and unlim texts.

those are rolling 30 days, but only maybe £20 is available throguh quidco cashback.

Original Poster

scales23;5812666

you can get vodafone sim only contracts, 20 per motnh for 600mins and … you can get vodafone sim only contracts, 20 per motnh for 600mins and unlim texts, or i think the 15per month is 200 mins and unlim texts.those are rolling 30 days, but only maybe £20 is available throguh quidco cashback.

thats not a bad deal, is the text and mins to any network?

davidlavery;5813086

thats not a bad deal, is the text and mins to any network?

yeh, they are. most networks do a similar deal, I know orange, t-mobile and vodafone do that exact deal, or at least they did when i last checked a few months back. i think O2 might do a slightly better deal actually, but i personally had bad service off them, so wont be going back.

hope this helps.

I am on o2 and on this tariff called o2 best value pay monthy sim.. £14.69 Unlimited UK calls & texts to everyone on O2, plus 300 extra minutes and 600 extra texts . Its on a monthly basis and you can cancel at anytime, you have pay direct debit though . Its on there web site. i was on the simplicity £15 deal thought that was cracking too.
or there is this one.. £19.58 Unlimited UK calls & texts to everyone on O2, plus 600 extra minutes and 1200 extra texts
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please12
    2. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions