Groups

Wanted a loan of zelda on the wii

Im looking for a loan of zelda on the wii, it must be the older version which is able to be used to softmod the wii.

ill pay postage both ways and could maybe add somthing if required.

only want it for a couple of days and will post back as soon as im finished with it

31 Comments

why dont you hire it from blockbusters:thumbsup:

Banned

soft mod? could you explain please?

Original Poster

im not a member and havent got one near me. thanks for the info though

Original Poster

sassie;3562459

soft mod? could you explain please?

to play backups on my wii, theres a flaw in the early version of zelda that lets you do somthing to softmod it.

got a guide and just wanted to try it out

you can mod a wii with a game

Original Poster

on the underside of the disc round the center it should have this code

RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN

tay1982;3562470

to play backups on my wii, theres a flaw in the early version of zelda … to play backups on my wii, theres a flaw in the early version of zelda that lets you do somthing to softmod it.got a guide and just wanted to try it out

ive got the game just no guide :lol:

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3562485

you can mod a wii with a game

with a game and some certain files off the net.

game compatability is 90% at the moment.

console has to have firmware version 3.3 or lower. currently wont work on 3.4

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3562500

ive got the game just no guide :lol:

but is it the right version of the game, as they fixed the bug in the game with newer versions

tay1982;3562531

but is it the right version of the game, as they fixed the bug in the … but is it the right version of the game, as they fixed the bug in the game with newer versions

will check later :thumbsup:

Can you link me to the guide, I have Zelda and want to try it, is anything else needed?

Its a piece of cake, you have to download the modified save file from the tintnet, then copy the file to an SD card (2gb or less) and then load the save file from sd to the wii, then you literally walk backwards... then it will mod the wii... BEWARE this "soft" mod does not allow you to play wii backups its purely for homebrew... i think you need another hack to play backups...

djstrobe4real;3564279

Its a piece of cake, you have to download the modified save file from the … Its a piece of cake, you have to download the modified save file from the tintnet, then copy the file to an SD card (2gb or less) and then load the save file from sd to the wii, then you literally walk backwards... then it will mod the wii... BEWARE this "soft" mod does not allow you to play wii backups its purely for homebrew... i think you need another hack to play backups...

an explaination in depth lol

foxymissroxy;3564301

an explaination in depth lol

Sorry i was merely trying to point out that its easy, i have provided the link for you now...

BTW i am fairly certain you cant "rent" Wii games from blockbuster, choices etc... something to do with nintendo not letting you... i got mine through lovefilm as they do allow wii rentals... and it was freeee!

paypal me £1.50 for the recorded postage and I will send you mine out
    but you will have to return recorded too

Let me know if it works, something i was looking at the other day, much less hassle than getting it chipped

You need a Gamecube controller though, right?

Abvance;3564778

You need a Gamecube controller though, right?

No i did mine with wiimote and nunchuck

djstrobe4real;3564815

No i did mine with wiimote and nunchuck

Cool, so what can you actually do with this Homebrew if you can't play back-ups?

djnaff;3564991

3.4 hack came out today]Check out GBATEMP

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

I'm confused though, can it run back-ups or not?

Nope, but VC and Wiiware stuff as well as emulators.

Original Poster

Abvance;3566337

Nope, but VC and Wiiware stuff as well as emulators.

it can run backups just requires a few more things doing after the hack, you need to install the back up launcher

Original Poster

djnaff;3564688

paypal me £1.50 for the recorded postage and I will send you mine out but … paypal me £1.50 for the recorded postage and I will send you mine out but you will have to return recorded too

sent you a pm

Back-up launcher? Now I'm interested. Might just do this if it's not too complicated.

if u need a guide PM me and ill send...

Original Poster

Abvance;3566666

Back-up launcher? Now I'm interested. Might just do this if it's not too … Back-up launcher? Now I'm interested. Might just do this if it's not too complicated.

sent you a pm with some details

its piece of cake. i just did this for my friend couple of weeks ago. most games worked only with slow loading speed. just be patient. simply just download the hack save file from website and put it in the SD card. then load this file with original zelda game, it will allow you to install the homebrew channel. then you install iso loader in ur homebrew channel which can help you to load your backup wii games. it tooks slightly longer loding time than play the original game. also some in game play you may experience minor faults. but most popular games run perfect on it. eg. mario kart, sonic, new tomb raider, etc. the worst thing is, today i just bought a wii and wanna soft mod it, then i try to loan this game from my friend. he told me he sold it! damn.:-( so if anyone could loan me his zelda for soft mod. i would be really appreaciate.

Don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I am looking for a loan of Zelda if anyone can help......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?2443
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35191
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492105
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445

See more discussions