Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted ; A Replacement Mobile Phone

I've been thinking of getting a new phone , but I don't really want to spend over £70 . I currently have a W810i which is still in good condition . I noticed a deal on here a while ago for a K800i for £40 . Im looking for a phone similar to a K800i or K810i .

5 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks that's a great price :thumbsup:

I have got a new box only open to try out virgin sim K810I for sale I bought from additions for husband but he does not want it I had a good deal £45 you can have for £50 plus postage if you want I have excellent feedback on ebay you can check it out if you need to I will be putting this on ebay if I do not find a buyer here tonight
    Its locked to T Mobile but I have heard that you can get it unlocked and the virgin sim does work with it

octobergirl;1693497

I have got a new box only open to try out virgin sim K810I for sale I … I have got a new box only open to try out virgin sim K810I for sale I bought from additions for husband but he does not want it I had a good deal £45 you can have for £50 plus postage if you want I have excellent feedback on ebay you can check it out if you need to I will be putting this on ebay if I do not find a buyer here tonightIts locked to T Mobile but I have heard that you can get it unlocked and the virgin sim does work with it

Hi, can i have it for 50 quid? Please pm me. I also have 100% positive feedback on ebay!!

If OP doesn't snap up that bargain, I have a 1 week old silver K800i that is unlocked and unbranded. - Box says O2.
    Totally like new as it has only been used once. Boxed with headphones, manual, charger, etc. You can even have the receipt.

You can have it for £60 posted (plus paypal fee).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DPD international?33
      2. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?59
      3. Back to European satellite tv43
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22

See more discussions