Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted a tall shoe cupboard that costs under £100

i would like a tall one that holds loads of shoes all the cupboards i have seen are expensive

10 Comments

lol, just curious ... how many shoes you got/plan to have to keep in cupboard?

argos have some

How many shoes you looking to store i was looking for a shoe cabinet so know some sites with cabinets.

Original Poster

i cant be bothered counting them lol
    but there are 7 of us living here so we all have at least 3 pairs each so 21 pairs (at the least)
    also we have kids over etc so the more shoes we can cram in there the better lol
    thanks for help

I know it sounds weird but I use an Ikea Billy bookcase and it's perfect - just the right depth! If you want it to look more cupboard-like you can get doors for it too.

ikea.com/gb/…099

the billy bookcase - maybe can be modified for the back end of shelf to go deeper so the shoes get in.
    oh u can get a cupboard door from ikea too.

kippy;2816687

the billy bookcase - maybe can be modified for the back end of shelf to … the billy bookcase - maybe can be modified for the back end of shelf to go deeper so the shoes get in.oh u can get a cupboard door from ikea too.

Is there an echo in here??!!?

Lol must be good if 2 of us thought of it...

^ 5. actually i read yr post and thot yeah it's a good idea. esp with kids can use the bottom drawer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?23
      2. Iptv813
      3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      4. Recommend a free reminder app44

See more discussions