Expired

[Wanted] A0/A1 printing service

3 replies
Found 22nd May 2008
I have my final exhibition coming up at college soon, beginning the 20th of June.
I am in need of some images printed onto A1 and A0 sheets. Gloss or matte or other materials too such as foam board.
As a student I am always looking for the cheapest price and a discount if possible.

Does anybody know anywhere that does an A1 or A0 service?
Any suggestions or recommendations are welcomed.
Also any companies that I should avoid for any reason.

Thanks for any help.

3 Comments

Do you have a reprographics department at your college?... they should have the right printers for it surely?...

if not any friends that are architects as they use biggggg 'plotters' like.... can do any size near enough....

Original Poster

yimmie;2153973

Do you have a reprographics department at your college?... they should … Do you have a reprographics department at your college?... they should have the right printers for it surely?...if not any friends that are architects as they use biggggg 'plotters' like.... can do any size near enough....:)

Unfortunately we don't have the facilities at college other wise it would be the first place I went to lol
Quite a lot of online companies nowadays but tricky to compare them for pricing. :oops:

Magic_monkey;2154046

Unfortunately we don't have the facilities at college other wise it would … Unfortunately we don't have the facilities at college other wise it would be the first place I went to lolQuite a lot of online companies nowadays but tricky to compare them for pricing. :oops:

Oh, would you be able to get it done at another college?
I know the day before my uni interview i visited the art department of my old school to see if i could borrow their paper cutter thing...
(I do however live about 2 minutes from there!)

I don't know any companies online I'm afraid as i've always had access to getting stuff printed... (boyfriend's an architect)

Hope i've helped... xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?22
    2. dakine backpacks22
    3. Home CCTV system advice.33
    4. Android pay set up59

See more discussions