Groups

wanted administrator and mods for sassies hotukdeals

hi as you are all aware admin is leaving and so are the other 8 mods.sassie is taking over the site and is now looking for some new mods and an admin.please state below why you would be a good candidate for the jobs cheers

91 Comments

because she scares me. :oops:

Banned

me for admin, you wouldnt need any other mods then as there would be only me left

Wheres everyone going like? the moon with mr spoon?

Banned

sassie;2230817

me for admin, you wouldnt need any other mods then as there would be only … me for admin, you wouldnt need any other mods then as there would be only me left

I'm sure your'll manage to recruit a little helper!:p

me me me, i wanna be a mod, or is that im a wannabe mod:giggle:

Banned

i havent looked over the site in a while?? why is all this happening??? :O

im good for the job...

I would like to be taken on in a consultative role . . . . as much as i'd consult sassie before i say or indeed do anything

Original Poster

addywin;2230842

i havent looked over the site in a while?? why is all this happening??? :O

admin and mods cant cope with the sassienator anymore so have given her the site

Banned

guv;2230827

I'm sure your'll manage to recruit a little helper!:p

wow your posts dont half surprise me these days guv, you really do leave little to keep us guessing what your next post is gonna be, maybe a change in tactics to keep us on out toes;-)

:thumbsup: i'd have a bash at it if i was set in the right direction

Banned

mbgringo;2230857

I would like to be taken on in a consultative role . . . . as much as i'd … I would like to be taken on in a consultative role . . . . as much as i'd consult sassie before i say or indeed do anything

i like it ;-);-)

I like a challenge!! Keeping you lot in line will be a massive challenge!!!

Banned

SpecialK;2230862

admin and mods cant cope with the sassienator anymore so have given her … admin and mods cant cope with the sassienator anymore so have given her the site

when was this decided? crazyness

I'll be a mod .... I have a tiny wee mean streak :evil:

Original Poster

addywin;2230876

when was this decided? crazyness

no one can cope with her she is going to control the world this is just the start

mbgringo;2230857

I would like to be taken on in a consultative role . . . . as much as i'd … I would like to be taken on in a consultative role . . . . as much as i'd consult sassie before i say or indeed do anything

sassie;2230870

i like it ;-);-)

Thanks x Do excuse me, got to wipe the sticky brown residue from my nasal area . . . . :-D

so yh, am i a no or yes ...

Banned

SpecialK;2230891

no one can cope with her she is going to control the world this is just … no one can cope with her she is going to control the world this is just the start

o dear

4241mackay;2230895

so yh, am i a no or yes ...

Errr no:whistling:

yeah give sassie the mod job she might shut up then

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2230917

errr no

sorry pinkkitty2007 sassie is recruitment officer also.her word is final.dont upset her or she will make you cry

I'll do it!

SpecialK;2230937

sorry pinkkitty2007 sassie is recruitment officer also.her word is … sorry pinkkitty2007 sassie is recruitment officer also.her word is final.dont upset her or she will make you cry

:cry:

I feel i have contributed to the site in a way that helps its member - im seen by most as a trusted member on here and its obvious everything i do or say is in the interest of a member regarding queries

Although i love being a member id love it more if i could step up a notch and become one of the team behind hukd

Even if its just trawling through deals or posts deleting unnessary comments any job thats part of this site is something id cherish

Original Poster

dandoc2;2230950

I feel i have contributed to the site in a way that helps consumers - im … I feel i have contributed to the site in a way that helps consumers - im seen by most as a trusted member on here and its obvious everything i do or say is in the interest of a member regarding queries Although i love being a member id love it more if i could step up a nothc and become one of the team behind hukd Even if its just trawling through deals or posts deleting unnessary comments

brown tongue springs too mind

Banned

OMG dandoc, lmfao, who in their right mind would want to become a mod

whats going on? Why is everyone leaving? Please count me in

For a thread offering out mod positions this thread is suprisingly lacking posts by one member

dandoc2;2230950

I feel i have contributed to the site in a way that helps its member - im … I feel i have contributed to the site in a way that helps its member - im seen by most as a trusted member on here and its obvious everything i do or say is in the interest of a member regarding queries Although i love being a member id love it more if i could step up a notch and become one of the team behind hukd Even if its just trawling through deals or posts deleting unnessary comments any job thats part of this site is something id cherish

:w00t:

Titchimp;2230974

For a thread offering out mod positions this thread is suprisingly … For a thread offering out mod positions this thread is suprisingly lacking posts by one member

:lazy:

SpecialK;2230961

brown tongue springs too mind

mmmm cadburys :-D

Banned

emasu;2230978

:lazy:

ROTFLMAO.

Don't worry, there'll be a few more of them along shortly!!!!!

Banned

dandoc2;2230985

mmmm cadburys :-D

You've not quite got the hang of this yet have you Dan! :p:p:p

Titchimp;2230974

For a thread offering out mod positions this thread is suprisingly … For a thread offering out mod positions this thread is suprisingly lacking posts by one member

free invisible balloons anyone

http://www.designofsignage.com/application/symbol/building/image/600x600/arrow-down-circle.jpg

[SIZE="1"]what????[/SIZE]

I propose if sassie recruits a select band of "enforcers" on here, we use the petty cash to buy a dormant volcano in Thailand. We run operations from this as our nerve centre, hiring a little man in a bowler hat to run errands and kill unwanted spammers . . . . oh s**t, that was the plot to the man with the golden gun wasn't it . . . . . . . . back to the drawing board . . . . .

mbgringo;2231015

. . back to the drawing board . . . . .

It could still work :whistling:

Banned

guv;2230996

ROTFLMAO.Don't worry, there'll be a few more of them along shortly!!!!!

guv i really wish you could still see the old chronological order way of looking at posts, you would then see how obsessive you are becoming, all your posts are the same, think you need to deal with it mate, nothing worse than the same old mate:thumbsup:

Original Poster

we need too recruit quickly as you can see admin and mods have already left.please forward all cv`s and comments too sassies mailbox.when its full please post cv`s and comments on the thread

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/12/vicky-pollard-l-poster.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?22
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55

See more discussions