Groups

Wanted: Advice on best place/product for a waterproof dog bed

Dunno if anyone knows anything about this but here goes

basically got two dogs who live outside *not allowed by landlord to bring them into the house i live in as they live there too i can't blag i ain't and let them in*

anyway they have virtually always lived outside and now i need to get them some new waterproof dog beds one each well one i should say has battered his current waterproof and i gotta get something better for him, the other one ain't bad but would prob get a spare just in case.

now i've been trawling though a fair few sites via the glory that is google but wonder if anyone on here knows what the best fabric to look for filling or even product etc as i ain't the best at gauging the difference as each one says their product is better because etc

so any advice help ideas???

rep added to those that help me choose my ideal

cheers for reading!

6 Comments

Why not buy 3 and you live outside with them? Be cheaper for you.

Original Poster

deek72;7973335

Why not buy 3 and you live outside with them? Be cheaper for you.

i would say thats funny haha and mean it but i'd be lying, one word dipstick

rep added to other postee will check out site and thanks for replying :thumbsup:

nitelighter;7973413

i would say thats funny haha and mean it but i'd be lying, one word … i would say thats funny haha and mean it but i'd be lying, one word dipstickrep added to other postee will check out site and thanks for replying :thumbsup:

Aww, c'mon! No rep for me? :-(

Original Poster

deek72;7973523

Aww, c'mon! No rep for me? :-(

sorry mate :whistling:

Original Poster

damn it found a great site last night that did what i needed without a duvet in the bed but some cool water away system and can i find it tonight or remember what it was called .......oh fishsticks!!

if anyone can find it i'd be mega pleased, tryin to get a waterproof dog bed thhat hasn't got a duvet stuffed inside it as they don't last and this one has some ripple whatever it was, buggin me know!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions