Groups

Wanted! Advice on Modded Wii Price

Banned
    I'm considering selling my modded nintendo wii. Ive had it 6 months and i never play it.
    Comes with:

Nintendo Wii
    WiiClip with D2CPro already fitted and working great
    2 Remotes
    2 Nunchucks
    Wii gun (similar to blaster, its brilliant)
    Mario Kart style wheel
    Component Cable
    Still got box and all bits for inside it

I dont have any original games (not even wii sports)

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

just to add, I'm just looking for advice on how much to sell it at

Original Poster Banned

forgot to add, it comes with an official 2gb sandisk memory card also, and some Virtual game things on the system (sonic 2, ecco, columns) and the internet channel

You have had a modded wii for six months and never play it or have never played it?

:?

EDIT They seem to sell quite well pre-modded.
    Take a photo with you hukd id next to it and stick it in FS/FT for £230?

Original Poster Banned

sorry exageration. i did play it quite alot but ive not touched it in about 3 months. so you think its worth £230?

Admin

Moved to misc until you decide whether or not you're selling it

simon012;2686321

You have had a modded wii for six months and never play it or have never … You have had a modded wii for six months and never play it or have never played it?:?

Ive had a modded wii since the 1st mod chip aaaages ago, and played it probably 3 times. Rubbish.

chezza109;2686367

sorry exageration. i did play it quite alot but ive not touched it in … sorry exageration. i did play it quite alot but ive not touched it in about 3 months. so you think its worth £230?

I would have thought somewhere around £230 yes

hi,

im looking to buy a modded wii at the min. So I'm already quite interested. Would it come with a lot of games? What sort of condition is it in aswel? :thumbsup:

hi,

deffo interestd here aswell. price seems ok aswell. im assume no previous bricks or anything?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3051078
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions