Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: All in one printer

Hi,

Am looking for a decent all in one printer. Mine is playing up.

Probably a HP, or if any others are recommended with good price cartridges, that'd also be ok. I missed the canon cashback deal.

So if anyone has any ideas for one, either instore, or online, please let me know.

9 Comments

Original Poster

Don't want to spend too much. Both a bit too dear for me.

Hey, so your looking for something under £40? .. I dont use quidco or anything, so cant help there, but so far here are some printers I've found. Hopefully to help with your search.

Also does colour matter?

Its a shame ]this HP DESKJET F2180 is out of stock..ok price, I think they are basically saying its new and unwanted..not second hand. Delivery is about £5.

However..i've found better...

The HP DeskJet F2280 looks nice, (must be the next model up) ]here. Got a good list at the bottom of that page (info about the printer)..quite sleek looking. The price doesnt include postage which is 4.99.

or there the same printer ]here at 29.95.. free standard del, so thats the price. Cheaper

Not sure if thats the type of thing your after.. but its a starting point.

Also have you tried re-filling ink cartridges, saves abit of money.

Original Poster

Thanks a lot MissRoo for that one from JL, will check it out, rep left :-)

AV

No worries

I dont know if you could find any further discount.. and like i said i dont use quidco, so dont know if that will help.. maybe someone will have knowledge :p.. ok price tho.

Goodluck.

you buy a cheap one in a few years u will be spending 5 times the cost of the orginal printer on new belts/fusers/ink etc..
    spend a bit of cash

Original Poster

Awesome, thanks ravey, I went ahead and bought that! £26.10 for a decent HP, bargain!

Same as yours MissRoo, just a tad cheaper and quidco!

Thanks guys :-)

yes i noticed the quidco.. people always mention it, i just dont have it.. i knew someone could help further.
    have fun printing!! :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions