That's who I work for!

The only good thing about Portsmouth council is that they're near Flares

Those were the days

Original Poster

[email protected];3211920

That's who I work for!

did you write the advert :whistling:

RedIron;3211937

The only good thing about Portsmouth council is that they're near … The only good thing about Portsmouth council is that they're near FlaresThose were the days

That is an awful club!

faevilangel;3211950

did you write the advert :whistling:

Not me, though I would have been happy to let something like that go out... it's hilarious.

[email protected];3211977

That is an awful club!

Where else can you buy Afro's & stick on goatee's at 2 in the morning

Original Poster

[email protected];3211988

Not me, though I would have been happy to let something like that go … Not me, though I would have been happy to let something like that go out... it's hilarious.

i would ring up and apply for the contract but say, as requested we are an Internet Service Provider, but we currently do not provide internet access :w00t:

faevilangel;3212011

i would ring up and apply for the contract but say, as requested we are … i would ring up and apply for the contract but say, as requested we are an Internet Service Provider, but we currently do not provide internet access :w00t:

PCC would give you the contract for sure! They've just given us 30 laptops to give to school kids that can't afford computers... all fitted with 3G cards too... that's a really hot deal!

Free laptop... just be poor (or refuse to pay BB bill!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3031066
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions