Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - any offers for FREE TEXTS

Virgin did one a few months back - 1000 free texts.

Does anyone know of any more offers at the mo?

5 Comments

orange, 300 txt free but you have to top up a tenner.

Original Poster

strike;2967235

orange, 300 txt free but you have to top up a tenner.

thanks.......so will that be on top of 'magic numbers' do u know?

Just trying to think, when I had my 1000 free texts .... virgin broke them down to top up 250 a month for 4 months.. not sure if I have one more lot of 250 left or not :?

if you have an orange sim fill your details onto the orange website go to your account and you have 30 free text every month but each test is only 120 char long

Original Poster

Pembs;2967841

if you have an orange sim fill your details onto the orange website go to … if you have an orange sim fill your details onto the orange website go to your account and you have 30 free text every month but each test is only 120 char long

ah, right I remember I used to have that when I was with orange, but if i remember rightly they were free if u sent the sms from ur computer...........

thanks anyway! :thumbsup:

if your between 16 and 24 then a blyk sim card is your answer,go to there website get free,43 free mins and 213 free texts a month,no contract ,pay as you go ,top up if you want to, hope this helps [url]www.blyk.com[/url] i think off top of my head .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!68
      2. Help please - pc issues57
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419

See more discussions