Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - any Play.com voucher / codes

Banned
    Just about to do the 2 for £22 deal on play.com - wondered if anyone has any vouchers / money off codes they'd like to sell?

5 Comments

Use the RAC code for 5% off

Original Poster Banned

Jetpac;4689165

Use the RAC code for 5% off

Thanks been meaning to do that since my ucas one ran out so just got one!

But still looking for anything else to take it down a little... doubt ill find much but believe there were some £2 off a £20 spend ones some people had.

I think that £2 off a £20 spend was for a particular product or range of products maybe coz i was looking for some codes aswell the other day and best i found was the 5% rac

Original Poster Banned

carol123;4689255

I think that £2 off a £20 spend was for a particular product or range of p … I think that £2 off a £20 spend was for a particular product or range of products maybe coz i was looking for some codes aswell the other day and best i found was the 5% rac

Im not sure tbh, just noticed some bloke on ebay selling them (for more than £2 in some case!!)
    I know a family member has a 10% off code dunno how they got that but they want to use it unfortunately!!

JustifiedAncient;4689310

Im not sure tbh, just noticed some bloke on ebay selling them (for more … Im not sure tbh, just noticed some bloke on ebay selling them (for more than £2 in some case!!)I know a family member has a 10% off code dunno how they got that but they want to use it unfortunately!!

steal it when theyre not looking hehe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S666
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      3. Family Spotify account21
      4. Legal advice22

See more discussions