Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted anything spotty for boys for children in need!!!!!! help!

Both boys have to wear spots on friday...they have lots of clothes but spots? honestly!
    anyone got anything i can get for wearing next friday?

or if you have any suggestions-pm me with them or i might get shouted at for bumping!!!

forgot theyre age 8 and 5 but take 6/7 clothes
    - plumberman01

40 Comments

why dont you buy plain pyjamas and sew spots on!

Original Poster

mumofthree

why dont you buy plain pyjamas and sew spots on!

two kids to do for and only got til friday lol im not that good! Son suggested felt tip pens oO

What about temp hair dye. The stuff that washes off. Just spray spots on there head. X

Original Poster

lol never thought of that!! will go get some tomorrow thanks x

my daughter has same thing and all we do is get plain white tshirt and colour lots of spots on it and the kids love feeling like they have made there outfit!!!

Plain t shirt, pens and round things to draw round, instant spotty t shirts!

sew bright colored buttons on something

Come round to my house - we're in middle of a chicken pox epidemic - easy way to get spots lol!

Asda Boots and BQ have all got Children in need stuff in.

Banned

puberty

Original Poster

yeh and spotty table. upholstery and kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

My face when I was about 13

I hate it when they have these ideas,my daughter got a spot patterned outfit but nope not boys.
    Edited by: "Mum2ConnornCerys" 14th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

I hate it when they have these ideas,my daughter got a spot patterned … I hate it when they have these ideas,my daughter got a spot patterned outfit but nope not boys.

thats what bugs me cos this isnt flippin fun x

Banned

vibeone

My face when I was about 13

i thought you were 13 next year ?

I always buy the stick-on spots from stationary dept in Wilkinsons and stick them all over my sons clothes.

Get a white t-shirt and a couple of dobber pens and go mad.

zdog

I always buy the stick-on spots from stationary dept in Wilkinsons and … I always buy the stick-on spots from stationary dept in Wilkinsons and stick them all over my sons clothes.

Good idea!

i am in the same predicament .....but for me oO.....got to wear something spotty nrxt friday for the school i work in ,.......think i may go with the plain t-shirt idea and draw some spots on with different coloured permenant markers !...unless anyone has anything to sell me thats spotty , size 12

shopstilldrops

i am in the same predicament .....but for me oO.....got to wear something … i am in the same predicament .....but for me oO.....got to wear something spotty nrxt friday for the school i work in ,.......think i may go with the plain t-shirt idea and draw some spots on with different coloured permenant markers !...unless anyone has anything to sell me thats spotty , size 12

Take Barky's dog

shopstilldrops

i am in the same predicament .....but for me oO.....got to wear something … i am in the same predicament .....but for me oO.....got to wear something spotty nrxt friday for the school i work in ,.......think i may go with the plain t-shirt idea and draw some spots on with different coloured permenant markers !...unless anyone has anything to sell me thats spotty , size 12

Can't you just wear a spotty tie/scarf?

Syzable

Take Barky's dog

haha, would do , but from what ive heard he's 'a bit stupid ' ! so could do without the hassle , the kids in school are bad enough :p...........btw no offense barky ( and mrs barky ) with regards Dalmy

Original Poster

zdog

I always buy the stick-on spots from stationary dept in Wilkinsons and … I always buy the stick-on spots from stationary dept in Wilkinsons and stick them all over my sons clothes.

ooh i may have some too....thanks xx

I dont have nothing spotty either, except a teenager so he is sorted lol. But i think id rather donate the money I'd spend on stuff, straight to the charity anyhow.

my school seem to think we have Mr Bens wardrobe at the ready, blue clothes for girls, pink clothes for boys! weve had to dress ours up as florence nightengale, soldiers, chinese people, sparkly/shiny, book characters every few months and a mexican ffs! all for 6hours use. bunch o' ****'s

Dress them up as a tube of Clearasil to counter the mass of spotty kids.

splatsplatsplat

my school seem to think we have Mr Bens wardrobe at the ready, blue … my school seem to think we have Mr Bens wardrobe at the ready, blue clothes for girls, pink clothes for boys! weve had to dress ours up as florence nightengale, soldiers, chinese people, sparkly/shiny, book characters every few months and a mexican ffs! all for 6hours use. bunch o' ****'s

lol, same here!!!! even worse when theres two of them !

splatsplatsplat

my school seem to think we have Mr Bens wardrobe at the ready, blue … my school seem to think we have Mr Bens wardrobe at the ready, blue clothes for girls, pink clothes for boys! weve had to dress ours up as florence nightengale, soldiers, chinese people, sparkly/shiny, book characters every few months and a mexican ffs! all for 6hours use. bunch o' ****'s

ours are the same, i had to make a roman outfit in 25min before bedtime last week, every few weeks theres a different thing, and of course some parents take it so seriously, and mines crying i dont wanna go in a sheeeeet

Mine came home today with the letter,spots on Friday,don't know for eldest being a boy,luckily she got some cullottes with spots on with a top with spots on a bow design,and spotty dalmatian tights,so 1 to think about and not 2.

Keep any ideas coming.

Edited by: "Mum2ConnornCerys" 15th Nov 2010

Stick on the little furry pom poms from the crafty bits.

Mum2ConnornCerys

Mine came home today with the letter,spots on Friday,don't know for … Mine came home today with the letter,spots on Friday,don't know for eldest being a boy,luckily she got some cullottes with spots on with a top with spots on a bow design,and spotty dalmatian tights,so 1 to think about and not 2. Keep any ideas coming.

Same here - first day back at nursery and got the letter. Just praying her left over dried in pox spots will stay till Friday - sorted!

Original Poster

welll update-i got their plain red t-shirts and i had some large spot stickers lurking in a drawer with smiley faces on so i did a bit of sticking and both boys are well pleased with the result and thats what counts!
    no i dont see the point in spending for a charity day as i would rather give it to the charity-but the amount of things ours school does is getting silly tbh. Rant over!!

Banned

ryman1000

i thought you were 13 next year ?

Irony. Don't cry too much about my thread

Banned

vibeone

Irony. Don't cry too much about my thread

I'll try ...it hurts

my son got a letter home aswel about dressing spotty

i bought a red t-shirt and different coloured sheets of foam..cut circles from them and got some fabric glue and hey presto a spotty t-shirt will add a pic in a mo

theres yellow, purple, white, orange, green + blue spots:) pics not too clear
    http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/katestuff4sale/DSCF4943.jpghttp://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/katestuff4sale/DSCF4945.jpg

Edited by: "katiekins" 15th Nov 2010

katiekins

my son got a letter home aswel about dressing spotty :)i bought a red … my son got a letter home aswel about dressing spotty :)i bought a red t-shirt and different coloured sheets of foam..cut circles from them and got some fabric glue and hey presto a spotty t-shirt will add a pic in a mo

Oh we got some foam shapes,wonder if there any round ones.

Mum2ConnornCerys

Oh we got some foam shapes,wonder if there any round ones.

i got a pack of 20 a5 sheets from tesco think they was about £2 and fabric glue was £2.

katiekins

i got a pack of 20 a5 sheets from tesco think they was about £2 and … i got a pack of 20 a5 sheets from tesco think they was about £2 and fabric glue was £2.

I need look in Poundland Wilkinsons if we not got any,luckily I'm going out of town this week before Friday.
    I would just rather it be non school uniform,it what they used to do when I was a kid/teenager at school,pay a quid,wear what you like.

Very arty katiekins

Original Poster

Katiekins its lovely and im sure its gonna win a prize!!

but im not feeling that energetic tbh! the stickers have stayed on all night and looking fab so i will add more now i know it works!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691419
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271382
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814502
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder67

See more discussions