EXPIRED

Wanted. Apple Macbook

I am looking for a good condition Macbook.

Currently i have very little cash to spend so its time to trade some off my items and see what lovely macbooks people have to offer me.

My items for trade are

Imac G5 20" White - with 250gb hdd, 2gb ram, wifi, b/t etc.

Samsung NC10 netbook - with box and all usual accessories for it.

PSP Go - White all boxed with official leather case, Has GT game on it.

Nintendo Wii - Boxed with usual accessories and wii sports and wii sports resort.

Also i am not looking to trade all my items all together, and i am not looking to sell these currently either, Just want to get the feelers out and see what people have got currently and if they would be interested in any of my items.

thanks

5 Comments

Samsung NC10 netbook - with box and all usual accessories for it.

willing to sell this above?

got a macbook but want cash only. no trades

mod

Also i am not looking to trade all my items all together, and i am not … Also i am not looking to trade all my items all together, and i am not looking to sell these currently either, Just want to get the feelers out and see what people have got currently and if they would be interested in any of my items.

Moved to Misc as per above quote you are not looking to sell

Original Poster

preciousb;6693184

Samsung NC10 netbook - with box and all usual accessories for it.willing … Samsung NC10 netbook - with box and all usual accessories for it.willing to sell this above?

not ready to sell yet.

Banned

Thread closed as requested by the OP.

Please note that you cannot relist any of the items mentioned above until at least 7 full days have elapsed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
  2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
  3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
  4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions