Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Arsenal home or NEW away top

Im looking to get an arsenal top(long sleeve if poss), id like the new away or even the home if @ a good price!

I just tried the kitbag vouchers but they dont work !. Can any1 help?.

13 Comments

Ebays the best bet mate, you'll get one for about £7 and they are totally legitimate despite what people will claim.

I've had a Roma, Bremen, Fiorentina, Inter + Australia shirt from there for that amount over the last year or so and all are top notch.

Original Poster

Yeah i bought a real madrid 1 before, its just the 2-4 weeks thats putting me off !

Def. go for Ebay

Banned

£7 on ebay for a new arsenal kit? noway, must be because nobody wants them because henry has left! yid army

Original Poster

Yid army.... Im just glad our strikers aint "keane" and "bent" !.

'arse' surely implies that arsenal's full of bumloving queers?

Banned

yes but we have british talent! You only have one english player I can think of and thats walcot

hothothot

yes but we have british talent! You only have one english player I can … yes but we have british talent! You only have one english player I can think of and thats walcot

When was the last time spuds beat arsenal?

8 years

YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE ARSENAL!

Original Poster

hothothot

yes but we have british talent! You only have one english player I can … yes but we have british talent! You only have one english player I can think of and thats walcot

Ermmm to name a few: mark randall, gavin hoyte, justin hoyte, kerrea gilbert, Matthew Connolly and Jay Simpson.

All names above played in at least 1 1st team game last season.

Banned

who? your just making players names up now aren't you

Original Poster

Ermmmmmmmmm no, take a gander at arsenal.com youl see em all.

I think he's talking about the cleaners hothothot.. there's no english players..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions