Groups

Wanted: Artist to design a tattoo

HI

Weve just had a baby and i wish to get a tattoo to show this

However ive searched high and low and cant find anything i want to adorne my body for the next 80 years with so i guess it will have to be custom.

Dont have a lot of pennies as would you believe 2 anti colic bottles are £12 and ive just had to buy 8!!

If you think you can help then drop me a line.

Lav

8 Comments

Can I suggest that you say in this thread, what it is that you want in your design and then someone might just come up with the goods and post it here for you.

Banned

you want a tat that says just had a sprog :?

Just show people the baby, it would be cheaper! (or get some stretch marks tattooed on!)

Original Poster

chesso;8876194

Can I suggest that you say in this thread, what it is that you want in … Can I suggest that you say in this thread, what it is that you want in your design and then someone might just come up with the goods and post it here for you.

Thanks for that.. if i knew i would have said

whatsThePoint;8876281

you want a tat that says just had a sprog :?

Well my wife went through the ordeal and pain i just sort of thought it would be recompense!:w00t:

Goonieman;8876287

Just show people the baby, it would be cheaper! (or get some stretch … Just show people the baby, it would be cheaper! (or get some stretch marks tattooed on!)

I akready have my own set of strech marks... BEER :whistling:

I just wanted something different. after all it will be with me for life so waqs just reaching out for a custom tattoo thats all :thumbsup:

Go to the tatt shop mate,have a chat with the artist and see what you both can come up with.

you want a tat of your baby? lol

Original Poster

baxterboy;8876629

Go to the tatt shop mate,have a chat with the artist and see what you … Go to the tatt shop mate,have a chat with the artist and see what you both can come up with.

I live in a town full of retards. If i went and asked for a tattoo of a fart id get a tattoo of a tin of beans!

numptyj;8876643

you want a tat of your baby? lol

Not my baby :? i want something more tribal/ethnic. i wanted something to incorporte a few things that have happened in the run up to her arriving in this god forsaken world!

My flatmate has been designing tattoos for about £15-20. Not sure what his workload is like, but I could ask him to take a look if you know what you want ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3031066
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions