Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted ASAP! Oakley Fives 2.0 Sunglasses

Hi, going on holiday soon, and need a new pair of sunglasses. I've narrowed it down to a pair of Oakley Fives 2.0 in Black/Grey. As ever though, I'm trying to do it on a shoestring! Can anyone recommend the cheapest place to get a genuine! pair? Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

BTW: Cyclestore.co.uk and James and James footwear are sold out!
    Cheers Guys

4 Comments

Not sure how much you want to spend but £54 delivered from shadestation! not seems to be a good deal

Giong to Vegas in 3 weeks so going to pick up a pair of oakleys while their, at the minute it's either romeo or square wire models but may change my mind if I see anything else I like

Original Poster

Thanks for your responses. I had considered buying them at the Airport - East Mids. Just on the off chance, would anyone happen to know the price of the specs in the Alpha Shopping duty free section. Thanks again for your help. Rep added.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat613
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492

See more discussions