Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED! : Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360) Cheapest price (New OR Preowned)

Hi again all!

Another request from me!

I ordered Assassin's Creed for the 360 earlier this month from Play.com for £9.99 (Classics version) to find that it still hadn't arrived and was out of stock, not due in stock for Christmas either, so that was cancelled.

So now I'm trying to find the best price for this, hopefully £9.99 or less new, or even cheaper if preowned.

So if anyone knows of anywhere where I can buy it online (in time for christmas) or instore at a good price, please let me know! And also, if you have a copy that you'd like to sell, please let me know here!

Thanks all!

7 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks so much for the effort!

The Hut can't guarantee Christmas delivery though which is worrying. And I'm not sure how long Cash Generator will take to deliver. I must say, I didn't even know Cash Generator had such a great website, thanks for that!

Original Poster

bn4;7265673

£12.99 Choices … £12.99 Choices UKhttp://www.choicesuk.com/product.aspx/!826889&cm_ven=A_Window&cm_cat=DVD&cm_pla=AFF&cm_ite=Feed?source=affwin

Cool! Do you have any experience with ordering from these? Will they deliver before Christmas?

WaxMechaniK;7265737

Cool! Do you have any experience with ordering from these? Will they … Cool! Do you have any experience with ordering from these? Will they deliver before Christmas?

I have ordered a couple of things always got them within a day or 2! Cant say I have had any probs!

Original Poster

bn4;7265870

I have ordered a couple of things always got them within a day or 2! … I have ordered a couple of things always got them within a day or 2! Cant say I have had any probs!

Awesome thanks, I think I'll probably order from Choices then, thanks!

hi there u still after this game ? I have one that ive played a couple of times but not my cup of tea...

u can have it for £11.50 delivered ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"35
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions