Like the purple/ aubergine colour.
Any ideas or bargains wanted !!

1. Ask
  2. Bed
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bed
7 Comments

What size are you after? I have duvet covers in double in plum/aubergine or a superkingsize purple satin from next? I have pair of really long voiles and a pair of satin curtains 66x72. My bedroom is same colour and I keep buying far too much stuff for it?

Empire stores, just search aubergine, gives quite a few home furnishing items. good luck

Original Poster

fifitrix123

What size are you after? I have duvet covers in double in plum/aubergine … What size are you after? I have duvet covers in double in plum/aubergine or a superkingsize purple satin from next? I have pair of really long voiles and a pair of satin curtains 66x72. My bedroom is same colour and I keep buying far too much stuff for it?

I am after king size bedding and 66x72 curtains. Ornaments and rug.
Does it look nice or is it too dark for a bedroom !!

Sorry for late reply I was in London yesterday! No I think it looks lovely, it did look dark when I had the plum voiles up as I have small room but I changed to white and it looks great, so great that 3 mates have now copied me.... I even have a purple metallic paint on one wall and I love it. TU do a range of covers which are white with a pintuck strip of purples at the top, I have just ordered a SK size one from a lady I know.
Let me know if you fancy the curtains I can take a pic for you and of the covers I have got right now in my room to show you what it is like. Send me your email so I can send you the pics over...

Original Poster

fifitrix123

Sorry for late reply I was in London yesterday! No I think it looks … Sorry for late reply I was in London yesterday! No I think it looks lovely, it did look dark when I had the plum voiles up as I have small room but I changed to white and it looks great, so great that 3 mates have now copied me.... I even have a purple metallic paint on one wall and I love it. TU do a range of covers which are white with a pintuck strip of purples at the top, I have just ordered a SK size one from a lady I know.Let me know if you fancy the curtains I can take a pic for you and of the covers I have got right now in my room to show you what it is like. Send me your email so I can send you the pics over...

Oh thankyou so much for the time you took to reply. I am not keen on tab top, but I am definately sold on the colour for my room.

Original Poster

Narfette

Argos duvet

Thankyou a bargain. I seem to be spoilt for choice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. john2020md Joke Thread...911046
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming57
    3. Add one, leave one game54415446
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33