Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Barbie Diamond Castle playset

Help i am struggling big time to find this anywhere other than the over inflated Ebay .Seems to be out of stock everywhere ...........anyone know where it is in stock. Thank You. I live in wolverhampton

3 Comments

I've just done a search on here for exactly the same item, I too am desperate to get one and also coincidently live in Wolves.

They are in stock at amazon.de (germany) and think they will deliver to the UK.

I remember last year people were ordering nintendi wii's from there just before christmas. Maybe someone reading this thread might be able to help us?

I might have a go at translating through Babel Fish but am a bit worried at making a mistake.so if someone reads this and can help let us know please.

well i just went through a dummy booking using babel fish, which was easy enough. Total price with delivery is £67.75 . my only worry is the delivery time. Think I'll ask for help to see if any one in the forums knows how quick delivery is.

Well I just took the plunge and ordered from amazon.de. Delivery expected in about 4 business days. If you do the same i'd recommend doind a dummy booking for something on the amazon uk site at the same time as ordering from the german site as the layout is the same. There is a link in this thread that may help hotukdeals.com/ite…am/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download44
      2. Arsenal Direct discount code22
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer67
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30044

See more discussions