Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted best deal on HTC DESIRE mobile phone

Wanted , best deal or advise, but not on T Mobile.
    Rep will be given for any help.

9 Comments

I work at 3 and we got it today its £35 a month 24 months
    you get £750 minutes, unlimited text, internet, emails and 3 to 3

Original Poster

stephenc40;8425223

I work at 3 and we got it today its £35 a month 24 months you get £750 m … I work at 3 and we got it today its £35 a month 24 months you get £750 minutes, unlimited text, internet, emails and 3 to 3

Hoping to get a cheaper deal. Rep added for your help.:thumbsup:

[url]www.buymobilephones.net[/url]

they do the desire on orange dolphin for either £20pm with handset cost of £39.99 on 100 Mins, unlimited texts + 500 mb data or free on dolphin £25pm with 300 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb of data. Have lots of other deals as well so have a look.

im also looking for a good deal for a HTC Desire.. but no luck yet and dont really like using T-mobile.:thinking:

Well I bought the phone on its own from mobile phones direct, it cost £350 thats the T-Mobile PAYG option. Note the phone is unlocked and unbranded the sim comes sep which you can just throw away.

Then get a sim only online contract O2 had 20pm for unlimited web and texts and 600mins. When I got it they were offering £200 cashback via topcashback

Another option is to try vodafone via quidco you can get £150 for a contract mobile and then you can get the desire free depending on what plan you go for and how long you want to be tied down

hotdealing;8427502

Well I bought the phone on its own from mobile phones direct, it cost … Well I bought the phone on its own from mobile phones direct, it cost £350 thats the T-Mobile PAYG option. Note the phone is unlocked and unbranded the sim comes sep which you can just throw away. Then get a sim only online contract O2 had 20pm for unlimited web and texts and 600mins. When I got it they were offering £200 cashback via topcashbackAnother option is to try vodafone via quidco you can get £150 for a contract mobile and then you can get the desire free depending on what plan you go for and how long you want to be tied down

Hi Do you have a link for that offer mate?

The price I see is £407.99.

Cheers

Ahh sorry I didn't check again, I only got it last week and it was £352 inc delivery.

Best prices now seem to be from Devicewire and £385 or Play at £400

I wouldnt recommend Orange, 3 or TMobile for network coverage!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1319
      2. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1726
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1417

See more discussions