Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED Best Desktop PC for £350 or less

Need a new PC, for the office. Don't want to spend a fortune. Pref with a monitor, though not essential.

Idealy looking to spend no more than £350 inc vat. I have had a look at Dell Business which have a few around this price including a monitor. Wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of anything else. Would like to get the best spec I can for the money.

10 Comments

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4211206

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/322165/acer-m1610-desktop-intel-e2160-160g/

Thanks for the pointer, not a bad price, but the ones at Dell have a Core 2 Duo processor and more RAM at a similar price. Repped you all the same.

Have a look at mcscom.co.uk/ for Dell refurbs - competitive prices.

martyn_3000;4211342

Thanks for the pointer, not a bad price, but the ones at Dell have a Core … Thanks for the pointer, not a bad price, but the ones at Dell have a Core 2 Duo processor and more RAM at a similar price. Repped you all the same.

For less than £300 with monitor? Link?

Original Poster

Good website, just bookmarked it! Not really after a refurb for the office, if it was my personal PC it wouldn't bother me.

martyn_3000;4211510

Good website, just bookmarked it! Not really after a refurb for the … Good website, just bookmarked it! Not really after a refurb for the office, if it was my personal PC it wouldn't bother me.

The 3 year Dell cover doesn't hurt - tend to be a bit cheaper than buying them from the Outlet.

This is a bit over but does include a monitor pcnextday.co.uk/pro…ode
    or this without a monitor is a well specified unit and looks to be equally as good for home or office use ebuyer.com/pro…472

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4211455

For less than £300 with monitor? Link?

Close to £300 excluding vat, here configure.euro.dell.com/del…bsd

Now adjusted my post, when i said £300 originally i meant excluding VAT, so thats about equal to £350 including VAT, this work out to just a bit over that.

martyn_3000;4219729

Close to £300 excluding vat, here … Close to £300 excluding vat, here http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&kc=D4X220S2&l=en&m_30=143699&oc=D02S209&rbc=D02S209&s=bsdNow adjusted my post, when i said £300 originally i meant excluding VAT, so thats about equal to £350 including VAT, this work out to just a bit over that.

Ha, have seen you have changed the title. But that is still £395.60 so 40% more than the acer.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4223029

Ha, have seen you have changed the title. But that is still £395.60 so … Ha, have seen you have changed the title. But that is still £395.60 so 40% more than the acer.

True, Acer is very good value at £300
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions