Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED best price on lego duplo set

as the title not sure which set is best to start with, would like to get something at a good price as well, have had a look on amazon & toys r us but I dont really know where to start, was looking at the thomas ones but they dont look like they come with very much to do, so if you have a set advise would be appreciated

6 Comments

I remember selling all of ours real cheap when no one in house used it. Maybe you should look at ads in the paper, bound to be parents with it coming out of their ears and the kids are to old to play with it.

My sister's got a crate of it with 4 big boards....can ask if how much if you're interested? WOuldn't be able to take pics of it till weekend tho' as it's at my Mum's house.

Original Poster

luvvlychocolate;7721605

My sister's got a crate of it with 4 big boards....can ask if how much if … My sister's got a crate of it with 4 big boards....can ask if how much if you're interested? WOuldn't be able to take pics of it till weekend tho' as it's at my Mum's house.

thanks but its for his birthday so was really looking for new:) also looking for sets like the fire engine or the digger that kind of thing

No worries!

]http//ww…p-l

This is one of the hottest of the week so I'm guessing it's a good price, don't know much about Lego though to be honest!

Original Poster

spider1986;7722428

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/593007/650-piece-lego-set-only-12-99-p-p-lThis is one of the hottest of the week so I'm guessing it's a good price, don't know much about Lego though to be honest!

thanks but this is normal lego, he would eat this stuff, was looking for the duplo, good price though:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2048
      2. word association Game73944533
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359

See more discussions