Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted big TV....best deals around?

Help! Not knowing a lot about TV's in general, I need help! My son will be 18 on Fri and has asked for the biggest TV i can buy, i can go up to 250 max. He uses it mainly to play xbox on but does watch too. Anyone know of any bargains out there? I think it needs to be flat?
    Thanks in advance x

3 Comments

[IMG]cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/…jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=F1683185B4CC7809DA1B75788D74BA76F15904D42B74E82CB88B6602BA94DAE1[/IMG]

There you go:oops:

If everyone was to buy one of these monsters seemingly we would require another 10 (nuclear) power stations, now they are buying them for their sons, why not try a book on the resposibility of adulthood (get someone else to advice, obviously) or carbon footprinting,
    "TV the drug of a nation, breeding ignorance and.............. atomic radiation"

What is an 18 year old doing playing games ? I'd left home by then !

Shouldn't he be out chasing girls or playing football ? Or even down the pub ?

Seriously though, the figure of £250 is a "bad" one as it isn't enough to get a good full HD Tv, so you are buying obsolescence or you don't get a big big enough picture.

I'm in the same boat, though for my main tv but I'm waiting until I can buy a proper one as I could not bring myself to buy something which would constantly remind me that it just isn't good enough.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened44
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD511
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?45
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed11

See more discussions