Expired

Wanted black roller blind

Found 13th Mar
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
RossD891 h, 25 m ago

Would be helpful for others, to be able to help you, help you if you gave …Would be helpful for others, to be able to help you, help you if you gave some info here, OP, such as a budget or what you consider cheap, where you are located etc.

Good luck with that. Op has asked 36 questions and never returned to any of them. Should be banned if you ask me
chocci12 m ago

Good luck with that. Op has asked 36 questions and never returned to any …Good luck with that. Op has asked 36 questions and never returned to any of them. Should be banned if you ask me

I think their next question should be along the lines of 'I seem to have no manners or common courtesy to others, anyone got any tips'
Have a look in some shops?
9 Comments
And that's how you ask?
Have a look in some shops?
That's nice for you.
Would be helpful for others, to be able to help you, help you if you gave some info here, OP, such as a budget or what you consider cheap, where you are located etc.
Edited by: "RossD89" 13th Mar
If you’re looking for budget ones, these aren’t bad at all. I have them in white ikea.com/gb/…13/
RossD891 h, 25 m ago

Would be helpful for others, to be able to help you, help you if you gave …Would be helpful for others, to be able to help you, help you if you gave some info here, OP, such as a budget or what you consider cheap, where you are located etc.

Good luck with that. Op has asked 36 questions and never returned to any of them. Should be banned if you ask me
chocci10 m ago

Good luck with that. Op has asked 36 questions and never returned to any …Good luck with that. Op has asked 36 questions and never returned to any of them. Should be banned if you ask me

Was about to say something similar myself. You'd think by now all the help they have had they would have an idea of what to do and where to look for themselves by now.

Be good if posts like this have to have a comment on where they have looked so far themselves so if other people do want to help they don't go looking where the op has already looked.
chocci12 m ago

I think their next question should be along the lines of 'I seem to have no manners or common courtesy to others, anyone got any tips'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants