Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted, Blacksmiths Anvil......

Blacksmiths Anvil wanted, any condition considered, willing to travel to pick up....

6 Comments

i know this sounds like a rediculous question but does it have to be real or is it for decoration?
    i work in theatre and we have one from a past production but its made of polystyrene
    n

Original Poster

ejmna1;2575333

i know this sounds like a rediculous question but does it have to be real … i know this sounds like a rediculous question but does it have to be real or is it for decoration?i work in theatre and we have one from a past production but its made of polystyrenen

It`s wanted as a garden decoration so would have to be real, will take a lot of hammer (excuse the pun) I don`t think polystyrene would be sturdy enough.:)

Banned

Other than ebay I would suggest looking around reclaimation yards in your area. Its not the type of item that I could imagine coming through the post

shop.ebay.co.uk/ite…nZ2

weigh from price ranges from £20 onwards ...

or this: item number 290247618115
    (sorry the url does a ***)
    £0.99 no reserve

or this: item number 190238529685
    £10 current bid

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2578085

This place sells them brand new … This place sells them brand new http://www.anvils.co.uk/blacksmithtools.htm

Thanks for the link, but as it`s for a garden ornament an old used one with character would be prefered.
    Thank you all for taking the time to help, rep left for each of you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anything better than allcast?11
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz920
      3. Hp Left Hinge Issue11
      4. Raspberry pi as router for vpn22

See more discussions